1/4 red cabbage, sliced finely
1 small carrot, sliced finely
1/2 red capsicum, sliced finely
1 small cucumber, sliced finely
A handful of mint, finely sliced
A handful of coriander, finely sliced
300g cooked chicken, shredded (I used thigh fillet)
2 tablespoons Char Sui sauce
1/2 packet vermicelli noodles
12 Rice Paper Roll wrappers
2 tablespoons sweet chilli sauce
1 teaspoon fish sauce
1 teaspoon rice wine vinegar
1 chilli, finely sliced
1 spring onion, finely sliced
1. Heat the oil in the wok, heat the chicken through. Add the Char Sui sauce and stir fry until the chicken is coated. Put aside to cool.
2. Break the noodles up in a bowl. Make according to the packet directions. Put aside.
3. Get all ingredients out and ready.
4. Fill a large bowl with warm water. Place one of the rice paper wrappers into the bowl and leave until malleable.
5. On a clean work surface, carefully spread out the wrapper. Layer a small amount of each ingredient in the centre of the wrapper.
6. Fold each of the ends and roll up.
7. Repeat until all ingredients are used.
8. To make dipping sauce, mix all ingredients together.