2 figs, sliced thinly
50g goat’s chesse
3 good handfuls of lettuce
1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
1 tablespoon honey
Pinch of sea salt
1. Measure the ingredients for the dressing into a jar with a lid. Shake well to combine.
2. Wash the lettuce and place in a mixing bowl.
3. Place the sliced figs into the bowl and pour over the dressing.
4. Gently and carefully, mix together, ensuring the lettuce is well coated with the dressing.
5. Serve onto a plate or into a bowl and crumble the goat’s cheese on top.