500g Swiss Brown Mushrooms, roughly chopped
1 Garlic clove, smashed (still in tact)
1 Rosemary Sprig
1 tablespoon butter
2 handfuls baby spinach
4 pieces turkish bread, toasted
Squeeze of lemon
Hot Sauce (to taste)
1. Start heating some water ready to poach the eggs. I use a shallow frypan with a dash of vinegar. I place 4 egg rings in the pan so they sit at the bottom.
2. Meanwhile, melt the butter in a large frypan over a medium heat. Add garlic and rosemary. Add mushrooms and sauté until softened.
2. Once mushrooms are ready, add the handfuls of spinach and turn off the heat, placing a lid over the frypan to allow the spinach to soften.
3. The water should be gently boiling by now. Crack in the eggs and cook until just cooked through.
4. Toast the turkish bread.
5. Place the turkish bread on a plate, top with the mushroom and spinach combination and then with an egg.
6. Top with a squeeze of lemon and a drizzle of hot sauce.