6 Cups of wholemeal flour (I used Kialla Stone Ground Flour)
4 Cups of Hi-Fibre Grain Bread Mix
1/4 Cup Linseed
1/4 Cup Pepitas
1/4 Cup Sunflower Seeds
1 level tablespoon dried yeast
Just under 1 tablespoon salt
1 Tablespoon Olive Oil
Approximately 1L Warm Water
1. Measure flour into large bowl. Sprinkle linseed, pepitas, sunflower seeds, yeast and salt.
2. Mix olive oil and warm water in jug and pour into flour mixture (not all at once). Stir to combine. Only add enough water to make a dough, not too sticky.
3. Mix and kneed until combined.
4. Place the bowl somewhere warm to prove. I used my oven which has a ‘prove’ setting. Leave until the dough had doubled in size (approximately 1 hour).
5. Knead again until smooth and elastic. Cut into 4 equal pieces of dough.
6. Line two loaf tins with baking paper. Place 2 of the dough balls into each tin.
7. Brush tops with water and sprinkle with seeds.
8. Place back into the oven to prove for approximately 1 hour.
9. Preheat oven to 200 degrees celcius.
10. Place bread into hot oven and cook for 20 minutes then turn heat down to 180 degrees Celsius and cook for another 10-15 minutes.