1 Cup Brown Sugar
125g butter, chopped
1 1/2 Cups Self Raising Flour
1/2 Block Dark Chocolate, Finely Grated
1. Preheat the oven to 180 degrees Celcius
2. Beat butter and sugar together until creamy
3. Add egg and beat until smooth
4. Add flour and beat momentarily until combined. Add chocolate and do the same.
5. Roll a dessert ball size into a ball (this is easier with wet hands) and place on a tray prepared with baking paper, quite spread out as they will expand.
6. Repeat until all mixture is used.
7. Wet a fork under the tap and press down slightly each biscuit.
8. Place in the oven for 8 minutes.
9. Remove trays from the oven, and press a marshmallow into the centre of each biscuit. Return to the oven for 2-3 minutes until the marshmallows have melted.
10. Remove trays from the oven and allow to stand on tray for 5 minutes before transferring to a wire rack to cool.